Sunday, May 3, 2009

St. George Baby Shower

On April 18th, Ashley and Aunt Debbie threw me a baby shower in St. George. It turned out so well! It had a Fish theme because that is one of the names other than Torture Boy, that Gary had suggested. 

We played a game where we had two to a team and one person had to feed the other person baby food. Sick. I had the carrot kind. Needless to say, Heather and I did not win. I don't know how babies eat that stuff. It was hilarious though! I'm sad to say that I didn't get pictures of it.

This is Ashley and I after the shindig.
The super cute decorations that Ashley's husband, Justin, even helped out with.
Delicious cupcakes with Swedish Fish (Gary ate all the Swedish fish off of them).
Our friend Nicole is seriously the Ace of Cakes! This is the fish cake that she made for the party, and it was as delicious as it was cute!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That is an awesome cake!! Looks like you had some good showers! You are cute pregnant!! :)