Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cousin's Wedding

This was at the beginning of April. I went up north without Gary to go to my cousin's wedding and to take Sandy's bridals. Her bridals can be seen by clicking here. But Gary just updated our website so check that out too by clicking here.

It was so good to see all my cousin's that I hadn't seen for too long!
This is Becca and her little girl Kelty, Me, and Elena and her little boy Huck. 
This is me and my siblings (except Jane cause we couldn't find her) that all made it up to the wedding too: me, Andrew, Lizz, Ginger, Mike (maybe Mike will be my brother someday...), and Abbey. It was Ginger's Birthday and all of a sudden everyone started to sing Happy Birthday to her at the reception!
Here is the happy couple! My cousin Mike and his wife Jess! Congrats!

No comments: