Sunday, November 13, 2011

Big Belly Update

Well, we have 15 days to go till my due date! The doctor says if he comes this next week, it would be great! We're hoping that I don't have to be induced since I am trying for a VBAC. I think that would be great too! I'd like him to come before the holiday craze. Any suggestions to get labor going? :)

Here are some big belly pictures :) I went to do a photo session for a family and decided to have Gary follow along so that afterwards we could get some before the baby comes. We lucked out and got Tucker to kiss the baby. I think he still doesn't quite grasp the concept that we will have another little boy soon.

Also, we are still up for any name suggestions!




3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ohh how fun! What a fun time to have a baby, especially if you have that lil one before the holidays. I can't believe your pregnancy is already over! You look adorable (as always) and cute pictures. Good luck with labor and I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one! :)

Rachelle said...

So cute!!! Good luck. Let me know how the VBAC goes! When I get pregnant next I am thinking about that too! I hope it goes great for you!

justinandash said...

You make pregnancy look good!