Saturday, November 26, 2011

He's Here!

Sunday morning my water broke, but I didn't know it for sure. I put off going in to the hospital because I didn't want to go in if I had only peed my pants! Then when I "peed my pants a little again" in the afternoon, we decided to drop Tucker off and head for the hospital. It wasn't until we were waiting for them to check if it was my water that broke that I realized that I was at it again, so when they came in to check, they didn't really even have to check to see if it was my water that broke. By 11PM our little boy had arrived! I didn't realize that he could come that quick!

He was born 11/20/11 at 11PM weighing 7 pounds and 5 ounces, and he was 19 1/2 inches long. And I was able to have a successful VBAC.

Well, we did leave the hospital without writing a name down on the birth certificate information, but we have decided that his name is Zeb Arlo Schaugaard. So we definitely chose one quicker than when we named Tucker!

We are so happy to have him in our family! We still don't know how Tucker feels about it--he's had a lot of people in town to keep him entertained. Hopefully I can keep up with both kids when everyone leaves!



 









11 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the last picture. What a cute little boy you have.. or should I say boys! I am however jealous for 1-you are done with the long pregnancy and 2- you had an easy labor! Congrats and I am glad everything went well! I cant wait to continue to see your boys grow! :)

justinandash said...

He is so cute! I'm so glad I finally got to hold him. :)

*Aliese* said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. :)

Dione said...

Oh wow he is just perfect! Congratulations Megan, and good work! Come visit next time you are in the Provo area, so I can see him :)

Rachelle said...

What a cutie!!! I am so glad everything went well for you! And cant wait to see some more pictures of little Zeb!! Congrats

Elena Loo said...

YAY! Congrats! So happy for you and that it went so quickly! That's awesome. He is so cute, and I'm sure Tucker will just love him!

Celia said...

Congratulations! I was worried about Xander and Harmony as well. He liked her for the first week and then he stopped liking her, I think because she was getting so much attention. Week 3 was the hardest. But now he loves her and likes to make her laugh. So if Tucker stops liking Zeb, don't give up hope, it just might take a little bit! Good luck!

The Jones Family said...

He is so beautiful! Isn't it amazing how different they all are. I'm so excited to see him in 2 weeks at the Christmas Party!

Adri Jo said...

Contrats!!

Nicole said...

OMG. I am soo glad you were able to have your VBAC. That is just so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Six Tory Burch Boots designers take Miss Li Jiaxin as the inspiration goddesses, used Shi Hualuo the world singular element to design a unique clothing respectively specially, dressed the demonstration by Miss Li Jiaxin and take on-line auction way as the Hong Kong JMJ child Charitable foundation Tory Burch Flats,Tory Burch Sandals raises funds. Relies on the fellow participants on the Internet the widespread popularity and the huge influence, on-line platform huge permeability; Through the public relations media's interaction, "glitters 7X1" to obtain the community the support vigorously and donates generously Tory Burch Flip Flops.