Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cramming Months Into A Post

We're alive! As I look at my pictures I can't believe how much updating I need to do!

These past weeks months have been crazy busy! I have been busily working on some illustrations for a children's book and it is taking more time than I thought it would! But it's now close to being done. Poor Tucker has been watching way too much Sesame Street on Netflix.

Here's an attempt to show you what we've been up to.

Tucker in the water:



This kid will drop and roll in a puddle if he sees one, and I'm not kidding. He did that at the park the other day, and then proceeded to lick the puddle for a drink like the dog. Gross.

Cotton Days Parade with the Callisters:



A trip up North to see my sister and her family get sealed and to visit other family:



Visiting Gary's mom in the hospital:
Tucker and his cousin, Emabelle, looking out the window from Grandma's room.

Annual Blocked Off Our Street Day A.K.A. Iron Man (They race right by our house--we had to park our car at the park and walk to the park if we wanted to go anywhere)



Tucker's birthday/Memorial Day with the Schaugaards, Backers and some Haroldsens:
 Tucker had his very own toy box cake complete with Toy Story toys!
The blocks inside were edible and spelled out Tucker's name. Pretty fancy!
Thanks Wade and Sandy!





We actually left our camera home on the day we went hiking
and swimming at some waterfalls in Leeds with the Schaugaards.
I am bummed that we don't have pictures.


Tucker's little Buzz and Woody friend birthday party at the Splash Pad:






And now that Tucker is two, we figure he is big enough to be doing some chores around here. You know, like mowing the lawn, gardening, vacuuming out the car--the usual:




And here's a little one day adventure to Baker's Reservoir that we took with Scott, Nate, Ben, and Elisha:








P.S. We are expecting!

8 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Congrats on your new baby boy! That's so exciting.

Alyssa said...

I love that invitation!! That is soo cute! Looks like Tuck has been having a good summer! And Congrats again! Super exciting!

Sandy said...

Holy crap the picture where Gary has Tucker on his shoulders... I swear to you I thought it was my dad. I know that there are pictures that exist with equally small children that could be mixed up with this picture!!! So much fun you have. You are not supposed to publish my utter FAILS at cake making you know it's not good for business. Can't wait for the new nephew! Can't believe I didn't know about it till this week! Love you all miss you tons. When are you moving up here?

Adri Jo said...

Yahoo! You are expecting - that is sooo super cool! :-) You lucky little ducklings. Tucker will be a great big brother.
Congrats and thanks so much for posting today.
:-) !!
--Adri

Elena Loo said...

Yay!! Such fun you are up to! So cool that you are expecting!!! I'm all sorts of excited for you.
The party looks way fun! Cute idea~~

.. said...

Looks like you guys are having fun for the summer! Where are the waterfalls in Leeds?

Rachelle said...

LOVE Tuckers invitation! you are so talented!!!
Congrats on your little boy!!! You need to post some details!!!

justinandash said...

Yeah! I love the update! Congratulations again!