Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring

I'm a little behind because we filled up our picture storage on this blog---but it looks like it's fixed now! So here are some of our spring happenings.

Here we are planting our garden in March.




We went on a visit to Delta to see my brother's play. Tucker got to see Jane's duck while we were there.


I finished Tucker's Suitcase chair :) See the how-to HERE.

Here's Tucker and Lily sitting on the suitcase chair.

Tucker loves playing cars in the dirt.

Busting out the Slip-N-Slide!


Playing with some play-dough!


Tucker and Lily got to go to the kite festival. They rode Lily's Daddy's bus to the park.


And ran into their friend Livy when they got there.

Then they danced to the live band.

And watched the fireworks.
Stay tuned for Easter fun!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

It's a good thing Tucker had lights on his shoes so you didn't lose him while he was dancing. Emabelle is jealous that he has had his slippin slide out already and has his garden planted and that it's warm enough to go outside to play... Have I mentioned that it snowed today?

Ani said...

I have been thinking about making one of those suitcase chairs. I'm wondering if I couldn't make one that is more adult sized for a low vanity. Yours looks great! -Lola http://www.happinessinspiration.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

Is it bad that everytime I see you have updated your blog I think.. Ohh this is it! They are pregnant! lol. I absolutely LOVE the chair. You have some serious talent girl!

Tiffany C. said...

I've never seen the suitcase chair idea before, but I have to say it is wonderful! Great job!

Tiff
acolorfulmind.blogspot.com