Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He wants to be awake...ALL OF THE TIME!

Last night after I put Tucker back to bed after feeding him, he decided to stay awake and play...for over an hour. We could hear him in the other room just babbling on in his little baby language. He wasn't crying or anything, just talking and talking and talking...and talking. I guess Tucker just couldn't get back to sleep. That being said, neither could I. He is not wanting to take his naps anymore either.


He also has this new fascination with his feet. I will go to get him up after naps or in the morning, and he is usually just sitting there holding onto his toes or trying to grab them.



Another thing is that he is attached to his "silky" blanket. He absolutely loves it. Is it child abuse when you know your kid just might get made fun of for being attached to a "silky" in high school? 


Sophie and Tucker just staring at each other. 


Gary wrapped him all up in his silky. Tucker could barely move!


He has a little elephant he always plays with, and he loves to chew on the elephant's ears because they make a crinkly noise.




There are just so many new things that I notice about him, like he gets all frustrated when he can't reach something that is just out of his hand's grasp, or when we put him in his bouncer chair and he tries to sit up more upright than the angle of the chair. He is also a thumb sucker.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

He is so flipping cute I just cant believe it!! It is okay to be attached to a blanket, my husband and his siblings are all attached to their blankets (well not anymore!). Most kids love to grab their feet when they are that age, so thats a good thing!

Gina and Darrell said...

He is so dang cute!! I don't know when we saw each other last but he has changed alot since I saw him last!

The Jones Family said...

So he has a silky fetish like his dad, right! He is so adorable. I just want to squeeze him and Sophie. I'm so glad you're coming to the baptism, I can't wait to see you guys!

Sandy said...

So wait he has a new favorite blanky now? He's so cute I miss him! So so cute!

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

little Tucker is so cute! I Love the one of him wrapped up in his silky little blanket! I also love the stories he tells, :) he is quite the little talker!

Rachelle said...

He totally will get made fun of in High School with a "silky" - haha! However, Casey still has his baby blanket that sits in the top of our closet that I made fo=un of him for, for the longest time...his is Care Bears!