Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"He says he has a cold."

So I have had a cold this last week, and I was all worried that Tucker would get it too...and he did. His nose has been all stuffy, and I feel sad that I gave it to him. It was interesting though, the other day I was at the post office, and I had Tucker asleep in his car seat with me. There was a mom and her little girl, probably about 2 or 3 years old, in front of me. I set Tucker's car seat on the ground, and he woke up and was being kind of noisy while the little girl just looked at him. She then turned to me and all matter-of-fact-like said, "He says he has a cold." I apparently should hire this girl for translating.

Well, cold or not, Tucker is still smiling, and I think it is the cutest thing ever! Maybe it is not as cute at 3 in the morning when I am extremely tired as I put him back into his bed after feeding him, and he just looks up at me and smiles so big and seems to say "Yay! Time to play!" But it is cute enough for me not to be mad about it.

P.S.  So thanks to those who voted for Tucker, but I now realize that it makes you go through a time-consuming survey before it let's you actually vote, so really don't feel bad if you don't want to do it!

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

It would be so handy to have a translator! That is so funny. I love the pictures and his cute little smile. He is just about the cutest baby ever ( I have to say just about because I, of course, thought my babies were the most adorable) but he's right up there with Sophie, and that's saying something...

Rachelle said...

He is SOOOO cute!!! I am totally excited that you are moving up north!!! We FOR SURE need to get together!

Alyssa said...

You should hire that girl! That is freekin amazing!! Oh and just so you know.. (not that you didnt know anyway!) but he is soooooooooo adorable!! What a cute kid!! :)