Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Heart My Art History Book

Gary told me he was going to blog about this because he thought it was funny. That's what we always say when anything of interest happens. P.S. I didn't think it was funny at the time.

I was reading my art history homework out of my way expensive nice collector's art history book, when Gary thought it would be hilarious to take the water from the bag of ice that he was using to ice his fat bruised ankle and pour it on me. Well I noticed what was happening so I tried to stop him. As I tried to get him to move the bag away, my art history book got water all over the pages I was reading. I just so happened to be reading the pages about Gianlorenzo Bernini's most famous works.
I was livid for a minute. I think I cried. It was really pathetic. So I told him, while trying to hold back the tears, that since I couldn't see the pictures very well in my book anymore, that he has to take me to Rome to see Bernini's sculptures in person. It is a good thing I love Gary more than my art history book.

3 comments:

Elena Loo said...

I don't blame you. I would've reacted the same way.. possibly even worse.

And -- lets go to Rome together! I want to go so bad. It can be a double family date, right? Maybe in a few years. I'm serious. Lets go!

Once, I was playing with water balloons and I was trying to show my mom this cool trick while she was reading her scriptures. The trick didn't work and the balloon exploded on her BoM. I think the only reason she didn't kill me was because the Lord was telling her not too in the very pages I had soaked.
Sa

Alyssa said...

Oh man.. What a sad story! I somehow could see Gary doing that! So why dont you post some pictures of your belly on here! I wanna see it!!

Rachelle said...

Casey and I went to Rome last June...and LOVED IT! we would totally go with you too! We were companions for quite some time...so technically we are sisters?!? Plus, i helped with this baby - remember the awesome cool shower gift I gave you?