Monday, November 10, 2008

Unintentional Road Rage

So our car has a little problem. There is a piece in the steering wheel that is loose. Last week on our way home from church, the horn just started blaring. Gary just hit it a few times to try to get the piece to move. Then he had to put his hands in the air to show that this loud angry driver was not him. We just laughed and laughed as the confused drivers looked at us. 

Well, it is not so funny anymore. This morning on my way home from class, it started blaring again. The horn was honking the whole time through a 4-way stop and as I drove home. You really do have to hit it hard to get the piece unstuck, but then that makes you look really mad. Good thing we live in a good neighborhood.

4 comments:

J n J Foster said...

That doesn't look like you at all!

Jessica Peterson said...

Sadness about the wheel. =( Hope that you had a great Birthday! =)

Alyssa said...

ha ha.. thats kind of funny! Good luck with it and I hope it stops honking so you can go about your day without people getting mad at you!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

ROFL!!! I only laugh because I have been there! I had a "fabulous" car once that did all sorts of Awesome things! Remind me to tell you about how it wouldn't shut off when you pulled the key out- YIKES!!! I feel your pain, but it is just too funny! Sweet little you- HONKING maniac of town! LOL!Thanks for the laugh