Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

This Halloween we did nothing very eventful. Gary and I both worked. I worked till about 11ish. At least I got to dress up. Gary got home around 7ish and handed out candy to the Trick or Treaters. He didn't have any bought candy at first, so he gave some of the kids some homemade suckers that Kim and I made randomly one day. Poor kids. The moms probably won't let them eat them cause they could be poisoned. I am worried that someone might egg us.

We did get to have some fun on Thursday though. We went to a way fun mystery party, set in the 1920s. We all showed up dressed from that era. It cost us money, so we totally thought our friends were ripping us off, until we realized the winners who guessed the murderer got the jackpot. It was like clue but with real people as the characters. We had teams and had to question the characters to find out clues. They told us to steal, cheat, and what not to try to get secrets and money from other people. Gary totally raided all the unattended envelopes full of the other teams' money. Sadly we didn't win; we guessed the right murderer but even with Gary's effort to help the team, we didn't have enough money.

Gary and me
Nicole and Tyler
Kim and Jeremy

3 comments:

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

hahah!! love it! That night was SO much fun!! You and gary make a really great 1920's couple! SO funny! I need to get some pics from that night from ya since we forgot our camera! Also LOVE the bridals of Landon and Jessica! You are SO talented!

Renee said...

Was that how to houst a murder? Sounds like fun! You guys look cute. I want to know so I can do that game next year. To bad I can't be random and dress like that daily. I think the head band is really cute!

Alyssa said...

Nice to see you finally posted.. Slacker! just kidding.. You guys looked cute! Nice costumes!! Those mystery game things are soo fun to go to!