Thursday, June 5, 2008

Busy Busy

Wow! It has been a while. We haven't had the Internet lately in our new place. Life has been so busy with school, moving and uh...school. I am not working for the summer so that I can keep caught up in my classes. I feel like my full-time job is school and I work overtime. Maybe it is just because they are all English classes and there is an infinity of papers to write. Maybe I am just being a baby since I had it easy last semester with all art classes.
We just moved into a new place. We are basically house-sitting for a couple that lives in Virginia but owns a home down here. The rent is cheaper and the house is way bigger than our old apartment. It is already furnished except for the basement where we put most of our stuff. If you want to see the scary part...take a look at our good friends, Jeff and Jenna's blog. They just moved to Idaho(sniffle...tear) and we took over the house since they left. Apparently when they cleaned the place up for us to move in, they found out that they were not the only ones who had been living there. Pretty creepy. 

Right now we are just hanging out watching the news with Tyler and Nicole. I brought the laptop to do some homework during the Celtics and Lakers game and what a treat it was when I got the internet on it. Finally I am able to update the good old blog. 

1 comment:

J n J Foster said...

Good to have you back. Hope you are enjoying the new place with Launa there. She actually called today and it made us miss her (tear, tear). Keep in contact