Monday, October 4, 2010

Major Food Groups

Candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup. If any of you have seen Elf , you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Image from www.ew.com

Buddy the Elf and Tucker both think that these are the major food groups.

For example: To get Tucker to eat his chicken bacon tomato pizza today, I had to put maple syrup on it. 

Buddy the Elf likes syrup on spaghetti. I have yet to get Tucker to eat spaghetti, but now I think I may have found a way...


Stay tuned for pictures of our trip to Monticello!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Gross!

.. said...

Ba ha ha ha! What a funny kid! That is one of my favorite christmas movies!

Elena Loo said...

That is a great idea! Maybe I will try that with Huck's food that he won't eat. Ugh!

The Jones Family said...

All I can do is laugh!!!