Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Trip

For Christmas we went up North. After driving on those crazy roads, we are glad we don't have to deal with that everyday. 

We stayed at the Haroldsen's on Christmas Eve. The next morning, we saw that Santa had sure enough found us. I wish that I took some pictures! We left our small camera battery in Delta. 

We visited family for most of the day. We went to the Schaugaard's later on and played in the snow. The girl's got a Wii, complete with Mario Kart, so we made a Yoshi in his Kart.  





We also got to see a good friend from high school and spend some time with my sisters, Abbey, Jane (who was up from Delta) and Lizz, and my little nephew, Jajue. Abbey got super creative and made her boyfriend, Mike, an outfit like on A Christmas Story. I will post those pics as soon as I get them on here. I seriously couldn't stop laughing when he wanted to wear it to the restaurant. 

We also got to go ice fishing early on the Saturday following Christmas. It was Grandpa Schaugaard's birthday. Sadly we didn't catch anything, just froze. It was still fun though.

Later that day we went to a Lee Christmas Party and got to see some of my relatives that I don't get to see very often. 

We got to eat dinner with the Haroldsens before we left on Sunday, back to good ole St. George.

2 comments:

.. said...

Sounds like an exciting time for the holidays!

justinandash said...

That is the coolest snow sculpture I have ever seen! Good job!