Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WARNING: Tarantula, Snipes, the joke's on me.

Let me let you in on a little secret... There are NO such things as chuckers. I know this for a fact. Too many times I have been led out to the most ugly remote part of Utah -- Utah Hill. This weekend Kody took me out there. He said he heard some and knew where they were. After hours of walking up hills that only people on Biggest Loser should be walking up, and not seeing anything, the flashbacks started. Kody started saying "I heard them just up ahead" and "They should be just a little further up this hill, and well be on them". I realized that this was all a big joke. Chucker is the adult word for Snipes. This is the same joke I fell for as a 9 year old boy. Now I feel like it is my responsibility to let the world know that there are NO such things as CHUCKERS. Also we saw a huge Tarantula, so that is crazy too.

Gary.



5 comments:

CallisterCatch said...

Just so you know, gary is makin it all up. We saw lots of chucker sign they just werent cooperating with us. so we decided to help all the deer hunters out by causing rockslides. oh and the tarantula almost ate us.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

LOL! Glad you figured it out, I have been on a snipe hunt before- GRRRRR!!! LOL!

Alyssa said...

ha ha ha.. I dont mean to laugh at your misfortune.. but you have to admit.. that is pretty funny! Thanks for the heads up!

Elena Loo said...

it was way good to see you guys again! I'm so glad thing are going well for you guys. Love you lots!! thanks for hanging out with us while we were in town!

Renee said...

Guess I am out of the lingo. Chucker? Maybe you can inform me at work. Maybe I should join rusty on a hunting trip. Will that help!