Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Why I Love Summer!

Also included in the fun this last week was that we went wake-boarding twice. That is more than I have gone in like 4 or 5 years. I was so happy to do it again! We went to Quail Creek and Gunlock. It was Gary's first time to try wake-boarding when we went to Quail Creek, and he got up his very first time trying. He is just a natural I guess. I got to go cliff jumping again too. Gary isn't as fond of it as I am, but he still jumped.

Gary's 1st time!

Megs wake-boarding

Uh...Why am I doing this again?
5 minutes later...I have to!
Why am I still in the air?
Splash!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

How flippin fun!! I am soo jealous! So you guys heading up to Bear Lake to join us?! I would sure love to see you guys again! When are you planning to come up here.. ever?!