Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am Tired of Poop

It is only 9:33 AM, and I have already had to clean up two HUGE poopy blow-outs. I am so ready for Tucker to be potty trained!!! When he was littler, it didn't stink near as bad, it wasn't so hard to scrape clean, and he wasn't big enough to fight me the whole time I was cleaning it up. Oh, those were the days! I sooooo want to start potty training him! I used to put Tucker on the toilet when he was grunting like he needed to go, but he doesn't really grunt anymore. I have never potty trained anyone before.  Any ideas of how to go about this?

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

From what I hear, you should start talking to him about the potty, read books about it. My sis in law used a potty doll that worked. But I dunno cause I haven't potty trained anyone either. Good luck!

justinandash said...

I can tell you how I potty trained Sophie. But just a warning, once you do it, you have to stick to it. I told Sophie to go in her pull up once on the way to Texas, and she lost all interest in the potty. I'm about ready to try again though.

Elena Loo said...

I am having the same kind of morning! Arg, so much poop! What ever you decide to do, good luck!

Truman and Vanessa said...

We have some good friend in Alpine who potty trained ALL 6 of their kids in one day!!!! I will have to email you the details, but it worked cause I have seen it with their youngest child... :)