Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Gary and I have been so busy lately...looking for a house to buy (we will be moving for sure by July 1st), finishing our senior projects and assignments due before we get to graduate, weddings, doing our photography, planning for a baby, and more. So I apologize for not updating like I have in the past, but I wanted to post something in honor of Easter.

I absolutely love this painting by Walter Rane. The meaning behind it is so awesome, especially fitting during the time of Easter. "He is not here, for He is risen." 

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a beautiful picture! It's nice to stop and think of the real reason of Easter!

Katie said...

Gary and meganlee, I just barely watched your anniversary video the other night and it is adorable! You guys are too perfect for each other and I'm glad that I got to be a part of it all...even when Gary was mean :) Miss you guys, hope everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

I feel really bad that I missed your shower! I got the days confused, and then looked at the announcement and realized I missed it. I'm sorry!!

hey, i have a question for you. What are the names of those friends that have their wedding pictures printed on canvas in their house? I rememebr they were saying this one place did it for a pretty good price. But, i couldn't remember their names or the names of the place they said! How did it go??