Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finals and Holidays

This will be short because I have tons of work for school to get done. Finals! Why do they load it on you around the holidays? I just want to make gifts and get into the Christmas spirit! But for now, I have to study. I am just looking forward to next December when I won't have to worry about finals because I will be done with school! 

Here is a little something for some holiday fun...

You gotta love Dwight's resistance even though it's cold outside.


Now here's a look at the real meaning of Christmas!

I hope that we all keep this true meaning in our hearts all through the busy schedules we have this time of year. It is something that truly gives me joy to think about. It really is joy to the world.

2 comments:

.. said...

Hey! I did the same thing for our christmas pictures! Except for Kelly and I were in shorts....

Alyssa said...

Wow..I wish I could say the same about next holiday season! I will be in school for at least one or two more Christmas'! I just cant wait until I am done! Way to get it done! Congrats on the baby.. I cant wait to see ultrasound pics! Happy Holidays.. Tell Gary I say Hi also!