Monday, November 15, 2010

Doodlepaws Extraordinaire!

Tucker (Doodlepaws Extraordinaire) has been such a good boy today. So much in fact that I thought that it was worthy of a blog post. 

I have been babysitting a little boy that is 9 months old on Mondays. At first Tucker was a little jealous because Owen likes to be held a lot. Today, he ran and got Owen's bottle when Owen was crying. He shared his toys with Owen and even tried to feed Owen some licorice. He helped me when my hands were full, by throwing stuff in the garbage for me. He wiped up his milk that he spilled on the floor. He was even helping me put the laundry in the laundry basket.

Then, as if he hadn't shined enough to earn a gold star already, tonight he did something that we didn't expect, HE ATE HIS DINNER! We had Fettucini Alfredo with chicken and broccoli. I don't know what it was. We try to feed him what we eat for dinner every night! I was very pleased with him today!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Do I know this kid? Wasn't he in a different kind of rare form yesterday? I thought I heard something about that.

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Sounds like little Tucker was a good little helper today!! So cute! Thats impressive he ate his dinner too...did you add cookies/goldfish to your alfredo?? jk He is such a cutie!!

.. said...

Aw what a good kid! Its always nice to have a little helper!

Jeremy and Kim Laidlaw said...

Sounds like Tucker J is ready for a little sibling :)

Alyssa said...

I agree, guess you better have another cute kid!!