Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Mr. Tucker Trouble

Tucker has been such a handful. This is about a recent incident in our home. NOTE: If you don't have kids already, maybe you shouldn't read this. I don't want to be held responsible for anyone deciding not to procreate. 

  • Tucker eats breakfast and insists that he feed himself without my help
  • Barley cereal and applesauce all over his face and hair
  • Bath time
  • Fill up water
  • Set Tucker in bath tub
  • Surprise attack! Dark cloud billows from below him
  • Yelp
  • Save Tucker from the brownness
  • Set Tucker on towel on the floor
  • Barley  cereal and applesauce STILL all over his face and hair
  • Quickly clean out tub and fill AGAIN
  • Lift Tucker up to put in tub
  • Feel a trickle on my foot
  • Look down in time to see yellow fluid attack my foot
  • Set Tucker in tub AGAIN
  • Clean yellow fluid off foot
  • Look back at Tucker
  • 2 new little logs in the tub!
  • AW COME ON!!!!
As if the story shouldn't end there--I gave up on the whole bath idea, wiped Tucker down, got him dressed and took him downstairs for Gary to watch while I ventured to clean out the tub AGAIN. Not a minute later, I hear Gary yelling, "Tucker got into the ashes!" The little culprit had gotten into the wood burning stove ashes, resulting with a black mouth and ashes all over his fresh clothes. He is such a handful, but he is still so cute!

3 comments:

.. said...

Ha ha ha! That is too funny!

Rachelle said...

HAHA! That is hilarious! I will admit, I am not too excited for incidents in the tub!!!

Alesia OKeefe said...

Fabulous! These are the moments that you use to blackmail him with later...