Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update

So a lot has happened since the last post. I have heard from numerous people that I need to update, and finally here it is. It seems that Tucker has acquired quite the fan club :)

Well, we moved out of the huge house that we have been renting for the last year and moved into a little two bedroom apartment because the Landlords were coming back home. The plan is that we will live here for at least until the end of the year, then move up North so Gary can get his Masters. We don't have the internet yet...that explains the lack of updates on the blog. Right now we are out of town and the laptop seems to be picking up someone else's internet access, so I'm using this as an opportunity to update.

Here are a few pictures of our most recent activities:

Tucker and his sweet smile
Grandma Haroldsen and Tucker taking a nap break from a busy day of helping us move
Keeping shaded from the sun on the 4th of July

At the demolition derby in Delta on the 4th of July
Tucker and Sophie...you wouldn't know she is 5 months older than Tucker
Tucker's best friend is Daddy!A lazy Saturday morning
Tucker and I went swimming with Ashley and Sophie


Tucker loves swimming! He just kicks and kicks!
Tucker got to meet some of his great grandmas and great grandpas

and some aunts and a cousin

Our little family at the Oqhiurr (sp?) Temple open house

6 comments:

The Radmall's said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted more pictures, he is SO cute!!

The Jones Family said...

All three of you are adorable! My family is going to miss you so much when you move up north, especially Ashley, although it wouldn't surprise me to see my dad cry a little, too!

justinandash said...

It's so good to see an update! Tucker is such a cutie! I'm still in denial that you are moving at all!

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Tucker is SO cute!!! Hope you guys had a fun weekend in Salt Lake!!

Rachelle said...

He totally looks like Gary, how cute is that!?!?!?! You guys are SO freaking cute! Ps - Are you wearing your mission shoes at the temple? I threw mine away and I am totally sad about it!

Alyssa said...

Move up North like... OGDEN?!?!?! Oh man I hope so! That would be so amazing!