Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Graffiti is Art


I am writing a research and position paper on graffiti in one of my classes. I am actually secretly addicted to tagging random locations throughout St. George. Of course I am kidding, but I do find graffiti to be very creative and beautiful in the right situations. Here is a little something I did on www.graffiticreator.net. It only took me a few minutes, and I needed a break from all the writing. I justified taking the break from my homework to do it, by the fact that it correlates with my paper. 

4 comments:

J n J Foster said...

Very good Megs. Now see if Gary will let you tag his body. We did it to Jeff...well, I think we all remember that. lol

Rachelle said...

Hey Sista, what up? So glad you have a blog - I have been missing you like crazy! Cool pictures and art work. What are you going in to?

Brittany said...

Hey!! Oh my gosh, it's been forever! I was completely shocked to find a comment from you on my blog (i was very happy too!) So what is going on with you guys? Seems like all I do is work :( How did you find my blog?

Alyssa said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys?!?!?! I cant believe you found me! :) You guys are soo cute! So you got married! How awesome! How the heck are things?!