Thursday, May 1, 2008

My First Post (How Cute)

Well I am just starting this blog thing and still figuring it all out. I just found out how to post, that is, if this actually works. 

An update on us: Gary and I are living in St. George in Student Housing now, but in the end of May, we will be moving into a place that our friends (who are moving...sad) have been renting/house sitting for a couple that only comes into town twice a year or so. It is a pretty nice big 5 bedroom home, but completely furnished. It will be fun trying to find room for everything. Right now we have a whole room dedicated to our camping and hunting stuff alone, so it will be interesting. 

Gary is going to school to get a Visual Technologies Degree (he is awesome at websites and computers and it currently making me a website for my art!)click here.  I am going for a degree in Integrated Studies for Art and Enlglish. For work, Gary is a Washington County School District Bus Driver, and yes, he gets to drive the short bus! He is also a Labby at the College. He just ended his Labby job today as the semester is coming to a close, but he still has almost a month left of bus driving. So he will be looking for another job soon. I am employed at Portrait Kitchens and Baths as an Assistant to the Assistant Regional Manager...actually, I can't back that up. I am an Assistant Designer/Receptionist/Do Whatever Person. I like to say Receptionist because then I feel like Pam from The Office. Gary and I both do photography on the side of work and school. Our website is www.stgeorgephotography.com, and that is pretty fun. Although, it is sad when you have more files of other peoples' pics on your computer than actual pics of you and your family, and that just seems to be the case as I look for more pics of us that we can post...

No comments: